Moist and chewy with the wonderful combination of chocolate and peanut butter.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
In a large bowl, cream together the butter, peanut butter, brown sugar and white sugar. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the orange juice and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt; stir into the peanut butter mixture. Finally, mix in the chocolate chips. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheet. Cookies should be 2 inches apart.
Bake for about 14 minutes in the preheated oven, until the edges are slightly golden and the center is firm. Remove from baking sheets to cool on wire racks.