This pie combines peanut butter and chocolate in a rich fluffy pie. Garnish with whipped topping or shaved chocolate.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker pie crust
- 2 (1 ounce) squares semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) tub frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
In large mixing bowl, melt chocolate squares in microwave for 15 seconds or until completely melted. Add EAGLE BRAND® and peanut butter to melted chocolate and mix well.
Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust.
Freeze 6 hours. Garnish as desired. Freeze leftovers.