You can also top these with a pecan half before baking.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside. Cream peanut butter and egg. Add the dry ingredients alternately with the canned milk. Stir until well blended.
Stir in vanilla and nuts. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto well-greased baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees F (180 degrees C) for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from baking sheet immediately.