Peanut butter is stirred into whipped cream cheese and confectioners ' sugar. Then yummy whipped topping is folded in, and this creamy filling is spooned into a prepared graham cracker crust, and sprinkled with chopped peanuts.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1/4 cup finely chopped peanuts
Whip the cream cheese until soft and fluffy. Beat in the sugar and peanut butter.
Fold whipped topping into the peanut butter mixture. Pour filling into the pie shell. Sprinkle pie with chopped peanuts. Chill until firm.