A frozen dessert for all the peanut lovers in the world.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (18 ounce) package NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, softened, divided
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, divided
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts, plus extra for sprinkling, if desired
- 3 tablespoons Chocolate Flavor NESTLE® NESQUIK™ Syrup
PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9-inch pie plate.
PRESS 3/4-package cookie dough onto bottom and sides of prepared pie plate.
BAKE for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown; flatten down with back of spoon to form pie shell. Cool completely on wire rack.
SPREAD 1/4 cup peanut butter over crust. Mix ice cream, remaining peanut butter and 1/4 cup peanuts in a medium bowl. Spoon into cookie crust; spread evenly. Drizzle with Nesquik™ and additional peanuts. Freeze for at least 2 hours or overnight.
BAKE remaining cookie dough according to package directions. Cool completely on wire rack; crumble cookies.
THAW pie for 5 to 10 minutes. Sprinkle cookie crumbs over pie; cut into wedges.