Peanut butter refrigerator pie, very easy to make. Originally submitted to ThanksgivingRecipe.com.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 15 miniature chocolate covered peanut butter cups, unwrapped
Mix the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and peanut butter together until smooth. Fold in 1/2 of the whipped topping. Spoon the mixture into the graham cracker crust.
Place the remaining whipped topping over the top of the peanut butter mixture and garnish with the peanut butter cups. Chill for at least 2 hours or overnight before serving.