Peanut butter is combined with whipped cream cheese and sugar, and then milk is poured in slowly and beaten until well blended. Whipped topping and chopped peanuts are folded in, and then this yummy filling is spooned into a graham cracker crust and froze
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
In a large mixing bowl, whip cream cheese until soft and fluffy. Beat in sugar and peanut butter. Slowly pour in milk, beating mixture until smooth.
Fold whipped topping into mixture. Stir in nuts if desired. Pour mixture into graham cracker crust and freeze until firm. Store any leftovers in freezer.