Super pie, always the first to go at church dinners.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (1.3 ounce) envelope whipped topping mix
- 1 (9 inch) pie shell, baked
Mix and crumble confectioners' sugar and peanut butter. Put half into bottom of pie shell, and reserve the remainder.
Make pudding as directed, and pour over peanut butter crumbs. Mix dream whip as directed, and spread over pudding. Sprinkle the top of the pie with the remaining crumb mix. Chill and serve.