This is a rich and creamy pie that 's a snap to make. Softened cream cheese is combined with sweetened condensed milk, peanut butter, lemon juice and vanilla. Freshly whipped cream is folded in, and then the luscious filling is piled into a graham cracker
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
Beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in milk and peanut butter until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla. Fold in whipped topping.
Pour filling into crust. Drizzle syrup over the filling, and swirl. Chill.