This generous recipe makes enough filling for two 9-inch pie pans or one large 9x13-inch pan. The crust is made from chocolate sandwich cookies, and the filling is whipped up with peanut butter, cream cheese and whipped topping. The pies are chilled overn
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (20 ounce) package chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 (16 ounce) jars crunchy peanut butter
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/8 cup grated semisweet chocolate
In a food processor grind the cookies. Mix with the melted butter. Place into two pie pans and freeze.
Whip the cream cheese and slowly add sugar. Mix for 3 minutes on high speed. Add the peanut butter and mix. On low speed, mix in the whipped topping. Divide in two and place in pie pans lined with cookie crust.
Let set overnight in the freezer or in refrigerator. Garnish with whipped cream and shaved chocolate.