Marshmallow cream, peanut butter, lemon juice, condensed milk, and whipped topping go into this pie 's super filling. When it 's all blended and smooth, it 's layered into a graham cracker crust alternately with sweet, hot fudge sauce. The pie is garnishe
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 2 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crusts
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) jar hot fudge topping
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
In a large mixing bowl, combine condensed milk, lemon juice, peanut butter, and marshmallow creme. Beat until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
Spoon 1/4 of peanut butter mixture into each graham cracker crust. Spread half of fudge topping over each peanut butter layer. Spoon half of remaining peanut butter mixture over each fudge layer.
Garnish with chopped nuts. Freeze until firm, then serve.