Melted candy bars and peanut butter in a fluffy frozen no-bake pie.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 20 fun size bars Snickers ® candy, chopped
- 3 tablespoons half-and-half cream
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup chocolate fudge topping
- 4 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 fun size bars Snickers ® candy, chopped
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
In a saucepan, combine 20 fun size candy bars, half-and-half, peanut butter and chocolate fudge topping. Heat on low until candy is melted and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat and fold in the whipped topping. Pour into crust and freeze overnight.
Garnish frozen pie with additional whipped topping and chopped candy, and drizzle with chocolate syrup.