This cream pie made with peanut butter and Butterfinger candy is a great make-ahead dessert that only takes minutes to put together.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (9 inch) chocolate cookie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 (2.1 ounce) bar NESTLE® BUTTERFINGER® Candy Bar, chopped
- 2 cups whipping cream, whipped
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Flavor NESTLE® NESQUIK™ Syrup
BEAT cream cheese and peanut butter in large mixer bowl until smooth. Beat in powdered sugar. Stir in chopped Butterfinger. Fold in whipped cream. Spread into cookie crust.
REFRIGERATE for 3 to 4 hours. Drizzle with Nesquik™ before serving.