This exotic tasting dip made with easily obtained ingredients is perfect for vegetables and bread!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup peanut oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 10 sprigs fresh cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger root
In a food processor, thoroughly blend peanut butter, peanut oil, red wine vinegar, soy sauce, and lemon juice. Mix in garlic, cilantro, red pepper flakes, and ginger. Process until smooth. Cover, and refrigerate until serving.