A delicious smooth and creamy fudge made with peanut butter and milk chocolate morsels!
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup NESTLE® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (11 ounce) package NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate Morsels
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
LINE 8-inch-square baking pan with foil.
COMBINE sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
STIR in marshmallows, morsels, peanuts and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted. Pour into prepared baking pan; refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into pieces.