A tasty pecan/chocolate cookie that I have been making for many years.
INGREDIENTS (for 3 servings):
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
Combine baking soda, baking powder, salt, flour and instant coffee in a mixing bowl.
Cream the butter with the brown and white sugar until fluffy. Beat in eggs, milk and vanilla extract. Gradually add flour mixture to the butter mixture and beat well. Stir in the chopped pecans and chocolate chips; mix well to blend. Drop cookies by tablespoon onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake for 15 minutes or until cookies are golden in color.