Julienne oranges and yellow peppers and red onion make this easy pasta salad beautiful. And the creamy dressing, spiked with mustard, parmesan and dill, makes it as delicious as it is comely. Serves twelve.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 16 ounces penne pasta
- 1 cup creamy salad dressing, e.g. Miracle Whip ™
- 1/2 cup Dijon-style prepared mustard
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 1 red onion, julienned
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper, julienned
In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente, rinse under cold water and drain.
In a large bowl, mix together the salad dressing, mustard, cheese and dill.
Add pasta, red onion and bell peppers. Toss well; season with salt and pepper. Chill before serving.