Creamy peppercorn Ranch dressing over lots of crunchy, colorful vegetables and rotini pasta.
INGREDIENTS (for 5 servings):
- 2 cups colored rotini pasta
- 1 cup baby carrots, sliced
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup cauliflower, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 10 ounces peppercorn Ranch salad dressing
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add rotini pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
Place cooked pasta in a large bowl and combine with sliced baby carrots, broccoli, red onion, cauliflower, green pepper and peppercorn ranch dressing; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for several hours.