Peppered pork chops are baked in an oven bag with rice, bell peppers, and onion for a hearty one dish meal. A fast delicious dinner, and hardly any clean up!
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 large size (14 x 20-inch) oven cooking bag
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 pound peppercorn flavored pork chops
- 2 medium green, red and/or yellow bell peppers, cut into thin strips
- 1 small red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 cup uncooked instant white rice
- 1 (1.2 ounce) package brown gravy mix
- 2 teaspoons HERB-OX® Beef Flavored Bouillon Granules
- 3 cups water
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Add flour to oven bag; twist end of bag and shake to coat with flour. Place oven bag into a 9 x13-inch baking dish. Add pork, peppers, onion, rice, gravy mix, bouillon and water. Gently squeeze bag to blend ingredients. Arrange ingredients in an even layer in pan. Cut six (1/2-inch) slits in the top of the bag. Bake 40 minutes or until the pork is cooked through.