Create new memories for the holidays with this quick and easy candy recipe!
INGREDIENTS (for 3 servings):
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- Dash salt
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 3/4 cup crushed hard peppermint candy
In saucepan, over low heat, melt chips with EAGLE BRAND® and salt. Remove from heat; stir in extract. Spread evenly into waxed paper-lined 8-or 9-inch square pan. Sprinkle with peppermint candy.
Chill 2 hours or until firm. Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off waxed paper and cut into squares. Store covered in refrigerator.