Excellent served with a tossed salad or as a snack.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup pepperoni sausage, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 hero sandwich rolls, split lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
In bowl, combine Mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, onion, parsley, and olive oil. Spread on cut surface of rolls. Brush tops of rolls with 1 tablespoon oil and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until golden and heated through.