This is a great treat! Very different from the usual bread-machine breads! It is perfect served fresh and warm or toasted and then broiled with a little mozzarella cheese. Enjoy!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 3/8 cups water
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons dry milk powder
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup pepperoni sausage, chopped
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup canned mushrooms
- 1/4 cup dried minced onion
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
Place ingredients in bread machine pan in the order suggested by the manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Start.
To bake bread in oven: select dough or manual cycle. Once cycle is complete, shape dough and place in a greased loaf pan. Allow to rise in a warm spot until doubled in size. Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven for 35 to 45 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in the center of the loaf reads 200 degrees F (95 degrees C).