This is so different, you'll love it. Fresh, uncooked vegetables are plied with a vegetarian Cesar salad dressing and then spooned into a bowl of cooked pasta. A sprinkling of cheese, garlic powder and paprika, finishes it off. Serves ten.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (16 ounce) package tri-colored pasta assortment
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 cup cauliflower, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup diced yellow pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/2 (16 ounce) bottle vegetarian Caesar-style salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
Bring a large pot of salted water to boil add pasta and boil until al dente. Drain well.
Place broccoli, cauliflower, carrot, celery, red onions, yellow peppers and black olives in a large mixing bowl. Pour Caesar salad dressing over vegetables and stir to coat the vegetables.
Sprinkle Parmesan cheese, pepper, garlic powder and paprika over the vegetable mixture. Stir. Pour pasta into the large bowl and mix well. Refrigerate until cool or serve hot.