Make this Pesto and Pasta with Lemon and Shrimp and spend more time enjoying dinner than preparing it! Add a loaf of hearty bread and a salad and you have a well-rounded dinner.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 (9 ounce) package BUITONI® Linguini
- 1 (7 ounce) container BUITONI® Pesto with Basil
- 8 ounces cooked, medium shrimp
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
COOK and drain Linguine according to package directions. Keep warm.
COMBINE shrimp, pesto, lemon peel and garlic in medium saucepan.
COOK over low heat, stirring frequently, for 3 to 4 minutes or until heated through. Serve over pasta; sprinkle with green onions.
Please look in your Grocer's Refrigerated Section for Buitoni's Pasta and Sauces