Easy, easy, easy, and oh, so good! Make this a day ahead of serving.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (10 ounce) can pina colada mix
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package flaked coconut
Bake cake as directed on box for a 9 x 13 inch cake.
As soon as it comes out of the oven, punch holes all over the top of the cake with a meat fork (try not to hit bottom, but if you do, it's alright). Mix condensed milk and Pina Colada mix together and pour over cake.
Before serving, frost with whipped dessert topping (Cool Whip ™ ) and sprinkle with coconut.