A slushy bowl of creamy coconut-pineapple punch spiked with rum.
INGREDIENTS (for 3 servings):
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (8 ounce) can coconut cream
- 1 (46 fluid ounce) can pineapple juice
- 2 cups light rum
- 1 (2 liter) bottle lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
In a large plastic container, combine ice cream, crushed pineapple, coconut cream, pineapple juice and rum. Mix well and slowly stir in the lemon-lime soda. Freeze for 4 hours or until slushy.