Luscious mango nectar, combined with pineapple chunks and diced fresh mango make a sweet but zesty marinade for halibut. Mixed with bell pepper, cilantro and lime peel this marinade renders the fish flavorful and moist. Serve with grilled zucchini and yel
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- 3/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup diced fresh mango
- 1/2 cup Mango KERNS® from LIBBY'S® Refrigerated All Nectar
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 (4 ounce) skinless halibut fillets
COMBINE pineapple, bell pepper, onion, mango, nectar, cilantro, lime peel, crushed red pepper, cumin and cinnamon in medium bowl; cover. Marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour. Bring to room temperature.
GRILL or broil halibut for 3 to 5 minutes on each side or until halibut flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve salsa over halibut.