Anyone who likes the combination of pistachio pudding and pineapple will love this trimmed down, yet still creamy version.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 (1 ounce) package instant sugar-free pistachio pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 (8 ounce) container vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1 (8 ounce) can unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
In a large bowl, combine pistachio pudding mix, plain yogurt, vanilla yogurt and crushed pineapple. Mix until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Cover, and refrigerate until chilled.