This creamy conglomeration of cottage cheese, whipped topping, pineapple, cherry pie filling and raspberry gelatin is delightful garnished with chopped pecans and mandarin orange slices.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 (16 ounce) package cottage cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (3 ounce) package raspberry flavored gelatin mix
In a large bowl, stir together the cottage cheese, whipped topping, pineapple and cherry pie filling. Pour gelatin over the mixture and blend well. Divide into serving bowls and chill several hours, or overnight.