A unique twist on regular chocolate chip cookies.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 3 1/4 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease cookie sheets.
Sift flour, baking powder and salt. Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, milk and vanilla. Add flour mixture until blended. Do not overmix. By hand, mix in pistachio pudding mix, chocolate chips and nuts (optional).
Shape by rounded teaspoonfuls into balls on sheet, about 2 1/2 inches apart. Flatten dough with dampened bottom of drinking glass. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until set. These cookies do not get very brown.