You can easily personalize this recipe to suit your family's taste. Not only is it quick 'n easy, it tastes great, too! The kids will absolutely love it. I once took this to a Parent/Teen function at church, I've never had so many teenagers ask me for a r
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 2 (7.25 ounce) packages uncooked macaroni and cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package mozzarella cheese, shredded and divided
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 6 ounces pepperoni sausage, sliced
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 5 to 8 minutes or about 3 minutes before cooked; drain and place noodles in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
Stir in pizza sauce, powdered cheese packets from macaroni and cheese mix, 1/2 the mozzarella cheese, 1/2 the Parmesan cheese, pepperoni and any other pizza toppings that you want to add. Top with the remaining cheeses.
Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes or until cheese is bubbly; serve.