The sloppy joe mix in this pizza casserole gives it an excellent flavor.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 (1.3 ounce) envelope sloppy joe seasoning
- 2 (8.5 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can pizza sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Place the beef in a skillet over medium heat. Mix in sloppy joe seasoning. Cook until evenly brown. Drain grease.
Press 1 can of refrigerated crescent roll dough in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Layer with ground beef. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese and Cheddar cheese over beef. Spread evenly with sauce. Top with remaining crescent roll dough.
Bake 40 minutes in the preheated oven, until top is golden brown.