Great dip for parties or for snacks for the family. Easy to prepare. Serve with pita bread chips, crackers, or even a thin sliced baguette.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 1/4 pound pepperoni sausage, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives, chopped
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a 9-inch pie pan with non-stick cooking spray.
Spread cream cheese on the bottom of the pie pan. Pour pizza sauce over the cream cheese, and spread it so that there is an even layer of sauce. Sprinkle with pepperoni, onion, and olives. Top with mozzarella cheese.
Bake at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) for 20 to 25 minutes.