This pasta salad has all the standard ingredients of a deluxe pizza!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (16 ounce) package small shell pasta
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 1/2 ounces sliced pepperoni sausage
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup Italian-style salad dressing
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente, rinse under cold water and drain.
In a large bowl, combine the pasta, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, tomato, green onions, mushrooms, pepperoni, olives, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper. Toss together and refrigerate until chilled.
Before serving, add dressing and cheese; mix together well.