Most people frown at the title, but love it once they taste it!
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 8 ounces sliced pepperoni sausage
- 1 cup beef stock
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir-fry onions, mushrooms, and green pepper until soft but not brown.
Add tomatoes, stock, pepperoni ,and basil. Cook until heated through.
Sprinkle cheese over each bowl, and broil to melt.