The sauce on this pizza is a mixture of butter, olive oil, garlic, sun-dried tomato pesto, herbs and Parmesan cheese. It's topped with a fresh tomato, spinach, onion and feta cheese.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 unbaked pizza crust
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 bunch fresh spinach, torn
- 1 sweet onion, sliced
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) package feta cheese, crumbled
Preheat oven according to pizza crust package directions.
In a small bowl combine butter, olive oil, garlic, pesto, basil, oregano and Parmesan cheese. Spread mixture evenly on pizza crust.
Arrange tomato, spinach, onion and jalapeno on pizza. Top with crumbled feta cheese.
Bake according to pizza crust package directions.