A delicious creamy ground beef dinner with noodles and corn topped with cheese.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (10 ounce) package egg noodles
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 pinch onion powder to taste
- 1 pinch garlic powder to taste
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add noodles, and cook until tender, about 7 minutes. Drain.
Meanwhile, crumble the ground beef into a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season with onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper; cook and stir until evenly browned. Drain off grease.
Stir the cream cheese and cream of mushroom soup into the ground beef until well blended. Mix in the drained noodles and corn. Stir in evaporated milk to reach your desired consistency. Top with mozzarella cheese, and serve.
You can also spread this dish in a casserole, and top with the cheese. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 15 to 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted.