Simple yet elegant, poached salmon is a dish which may be prepared for any sophisticated occasion. Complete the meal with steamed zucchini, yellow squash and asparagus.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 (10 ounce) package BUITONI® refrigerated Alfredo Sauce, warmed
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup dry white wine, or chicken broth
- 2 (6 ounce) salmon fillets or steaks
- 1 (9 ounce) package BUITONI® refrigerated Linguine
- 2 tablespoons finely grated carrot (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill (optional)
BOIL water and wine in a large skillet; add salmon. Reduce heat to low; cover. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until thickest part of salmon flakes easily when tested with a fork.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions. Toss pasta with carrot and parsley; divide among plates. Top with salmon. Spoon sauce over each serving; garnish with dill. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
Please look in your Grocer's Refrigerated Section for Buitoni's Pasta and Sauces