Savory tender pork chunks, diced apples, diced green onion, with tomato sauce. Serve with green beans in Italian dressing and white rice.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 thick cut boneless pork chops, cubed
- 1 apple - peeled, cored and diced
- 4 green onions, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (4 ounce) package diced mushrooms
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 3 (14.5 ounce) cans Italian-style diced tomatoes, drained
- 4 teaspoons cinnamon
- dried Italian seasoning to taste
Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat, and cook the pork until evenly brown.
Stir the apple, green onions, garlic, mushrooms, and zucchini into the skillet, and cook until lightly browned. Mix in the tomatoes, and season with cinnamon and Italian seasoning. Reduce heat to low, and simmer 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.