Ginger Peach Glaze gives pork a refreshing flavor and beautiful appearance. Goes great with wild rice and green beans.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Season-All® Seasoned Salt
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Thyme
- 2 pounds boneless pork loin roast
- 1/2 cup peach preserves
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Ginger
Combine Season-All® and thyme. Rub on all sides of pork roast.
Grill over indirect heat or bake 1 hour and 15 minutes at 350 degrees F or until done (160 degrees F on meat thermometer).
Combine preserves, Worcestershire sauce and ginger. Coat pork roast with preserves mixture during last 10 minutes of cooking.