This delicious curry pork recipe is very simple to make. Just put everything in the oven, and go relax.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 6 ounces cubed pork loin
- 1 cup canned potatoes, cubed
- 1 (8 ounce) container low-fat plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons korma curry powder
- 2 tablespoons tomato puree
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 mango - peeled, seeded and diced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fromage frais
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
Place the cubed pork and potatoes into a glass baking dish. In a small bowl, mix together the yogurt, curry powder, milk and paprika. Pour the yogurt mixture over the pork and potatoes, and stir to coat.
Cover, and bake for about 1 hour in the preheated oven. Remove from oven, and stir in mango, then return to the oven for another 10 minutes, or until pork is tender.
Remove from the oven, and stir in the green onion and fromage frais. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve over cooked white rice.