Tons of flavorful ingredients make this pizza unique and delicious. The balsamic vinegar caramelizes and makes a sort of sauce.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 2 portobello mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 (6.5 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet, or round pizza pan.
Spread pizza dough out evenly on the prepared pan. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle the garlic over the crust. Arrange red and yellow bell peppers, mushrooms and artichoke hearts on top, then dot with pieces of goat cheese. Drizzle balsamic vinegar over the top.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until the edges are golden brown.