Hash brown potatoes are combined with cream of potato soup, cream of celery soup, sour cream, onion and green bell pepper. Parsley, paprika and shredded cheese add the finishing touches to this rich and creamy dish, which can be prepared a day in advance
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (2 pound) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- paprika to taste
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
In a large bowl combine hash browns, potato soup, celery soup, sour cream, salt, pepper, milk, onion and bell pepper; mix well. Spoon into prepared pan and sprinkle with parsley, paprika and cheese.
Bake in preheated oven for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.