Hash brown potatoes cooked with peas and corn, then wrapped in a tortilla and smothered in processed cheese and tomatoes. Garnish with sour cream, salsa, lettuce and tomato, or any of your favorite toppings
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 potatoes, peeled and shredded
- 1 (8 ounce) package processed cheese, melted
- 2 (10 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can sweet peas, drained
- 1 (8.75 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 12 (8 inch) flour tortillas
Heat oil in a large, heavy skillet over medium heat. Cook the shredded potatoes until golden brown on both sides. In a small bowl combine the melted processed cheese with the diced tomatoes with chiles.
Stir in half of the peas and half of the corn, and mash them into the hash browns. When well combined, add the remaining peas and corn; continue mashing to combine. Stir in about 1 cup of the cheese and tomato mixture and mix well. Cook for 10 minutes, or until heated through.
Spoon the potato mixture into the tortillas and roll like a burrito. Smother with cheese/tomato mixture.