Potatoes, carrots, onion, bell pepper and corn are simmered together in vegetable broth. Season with salt, pepper and seasonings to taste, if desired.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 5 large potatoes, chopped
- 3 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 3 cups water
- 3 cubes vegetable bouillon
In a large pot over high heat, combine potatoes, carrots, onion, green bell pepper, corn and water. Boil until tender, then add bouillon.
Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 10 minutes.