This is a great recipe for pizza lovers! Everyone will want second helpings of this dish! A great one dish meal for the whole family.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 5 cups peeled and thinly sliced potatoes
- 1 (3 ounce) package chopped pepperoni
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Cook the ground beef and onion in a large skillet over medium heat until evenly browned. Drain off grease. Season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
Spread the sliced potatoes in a layer on the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Spread the ground beef and onion over the potatoes. Place slices of pepperoni over the ground beef. In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the tomato soup, Cheddar cheese soup, and milk. Season with oregano, Italian seasoning, and brown sugar. Mix well, and cook until heated through. Pour over the contents of the baking dish.
Cover the dish with aluminum foil, and bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven. Remove the aluminum foil, sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the top, and bake for an additional 15 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbly.