Perfect way to warm a cold winter day!
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 pound ground beef
- 6 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole peeled tomatoes, with liquid
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 3 cups water
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
In a skillet, brown ground beef and onion. Drain
In a large saucepan, combine hamburger mixture, tomatoes (in juice), potatoes, and tomato sauce. Mix well. Stir in water, salt, pepper, and hot pepper sauce, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 45 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.