There 's lots of potatoes and broccoli taste in this hearty casserole. Broccoli soup, sour cream, cheddar cheese and a bit of mustard, join the vegetables in the pot and cook away in the oven for about an hour.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 head fresh broccoli, cut into florets
- 6 large potatoes, cubed
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of broccoli soup
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Dijon-style prepared mustard
- 1 cup crushed saltine crackers
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly grease a 3 quart casserole dish.
In a large bowl, mix together cream soups, cheddar cheese, sour cream, and mustard. Stir in potatoes and broccoli. Spoon into prepared casserole dish. Top with crushed crackers.
Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until potatoes are tender.