Vegetable potstickers and egg noodles are tossed with peanut sauce, water chestnuts, and baby corn.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 (10 ounce) package egg noodles
- 12 frozen vegetable potstickers
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup water chestnuts, drained and sliced
- 1/2 cup baby corn
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 (15 ounce) can straw mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Thai peanut sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted peanuts
Cook egg noodles in a large pot of boiling water for 5 to 7 minutes, or until al dente. Drain, and set aside.
Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat, cook potstickers until golden brown, turning once or twice. Add the water to the pan, reduce heat to low, cover, and cook for another 3 minutes, or until liquid has evaporated. Rinse with cold water to cool, drain, and cut in half.
In a large mixing bowl, toss together the water chestnuts, baby corn, carrot, mushrooms, peanut sauce, noodles, and potstickers. Chill 1 hour. Toss with peanuts just before serving.