Use your favorite pizza crust to encase this filling of Italian cured ham with ricotta, Parmesan and Romano cheeses, to make a rich and hearty calzone.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 1/2 pounds ricotta cheese
- 3 (1/2 ounce) slices prosciutto, diced
- 3 tablespoons grated Romano cheese
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
In a large bowl mix together the ricotta cheese, prosciutto, Romano cheese, Parmesan cheese, eggs, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper.